Re: users and connections definitions

> From: Stephen Kent <kent@bbn.com>
> For someone who purports to like well-defined (and presumably well-written)
> RFCs, the long series of Photuris I-Ds hardly serve as examplars.

Although this comment is insufficiently specific to make any sort of
rebuttal, I will agree that once Photuris was gone from the WG, and we
could safely remove all the cryptologic rationale (demanded by the
"serious" but non-implementing "analysts") into a separate draft, it is
a _lot_ more readable for real implementors.

WSimpson@UMich.edu
BSimpson@MorningStar.com