ESP encryption algorithms -- the next generation

Hopefully people will discuss what encryption algorithms they wish to
deploy in a multi-vendor interoperably environment.  At a minimum it seems
technically sound to do something more than just DES.  It will be
interesting to see what becomes common in the future.