Re: What price security?

At 12:51 PM 6/20/97 -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

>The point is, though, that things aren't nearly as bad as people
>thought, and that with CPUs getting faster the performance is only
>going to improve.

Unfortunately the CAD people have the same attitude.  VR CAD design here we
come!

CAD is an example of an extremely CPU intensive program.  It takes a lot of
CPU to take a Bezie (ya I can't speel) equation and convert it to something
the video card can deal with.

Many other apps are not so CPU demanding.

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212

Follow-Ups: References: