CAST-128 - A few Comments from the Author...

Below are Carlisle Adams (principle author of CAST-128) comments on the
recent discussions of a need for a recommended cipher stronger than DES.
 Pointers to additional analysis of CAST are given.

If anybody has additional requests for information on CAST-128 feel free
to send them to greg.carter@entrust.com or carlisle.adams@entrust.com.

Thanks
Bye.
----