Re: ESP Introduction

Bill,

	Our continued bickering on the mailing list over these documents is
a waste of everyone's time, not to mention bandwidth and storage.  On that
basis, I'm not going to respond to the points you have raised in your most
recent messages.

	I am editing the documents to reflect WG concensus, which is not
always equivalent to acting upon the material contained in public or
private messages from you or from any other indvidual, in isolation.  Since
some of the points have been quite contentious and have not resulted in a
clear concensus, I am defering to the WG co-chairs to resolve such issues
and to direct me in this editing process.   I will not be acting upon text
you provide, unless the co-chairs agree that it represents WG concensus, or
unless it represents explicit, obvious errors, such as the omission of the
AH and ESP protocol values.

Steve