Comment cutoff! For now.

OK.  enough is enough.  There are some deep issues and opinions here, but
we need to stop for a piece.  Listen all.

Steve, PLEASE work on getting the Architecture, ESP, and AH documents out.
Take the comments we have sent you and take a cut.  Get the IDs posted as
soon as is practical.  I suspect that they will be very close to done.

EVERYONE else, please direct your attention to the roadmap, the cipher and
auth drafts for the meantime.  We have not received any comments on them.
We do expect to have to make some changes on them as a result of ESP and AH
discussions, so it would be nice to get a good set of comments so that
changes can be made before ID cutoff date.

We will NOT return to your regularly scheduled IPsec debate.

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(248) 758-8212