"Default" cipher and authenticator

Hello!

What are the minimum default cipher algorithms and authenticator algorithms
currently?  From what I can tell:

AUTHENTICATORS			CIPHERS
==============			=======
HMAC-MD5-96			DES-CBC (explicit IV)
HMAC-SHA-1-96

And when I say "Authenticator" I mean an algorithm that works for both AH and
ESP largely unmodified.  So I use the exact HMAC-SHA-1-96 algorithm for both
AH and combined ESP transforms.

If any of my assumptions here are wrong, I'd appreciate a quick and timely
correction, sent to the list as well, so we don't get confused.

Thanks!
--
Daniel L. McDonald  -  Solaris Internet Engineering  ||  MY OPINIONS ARE NOT
Mail: danmcd@eng.sun.com, danmcd@kebe.com <*>        ||  NOT NECESSARILY SUN'S!