Re: Re[6]: ISAKMP performance

Hmm.  The scaling issues you're presenting seem to me to indicate more
of a problem with your architecture, not with ipsec.

I agree with Dan Harkins.. the correct place for ipsec in a
mobile/dialup environment is in the dialup end system, not in the
first-hop router (which is what the NAS effectively is).

There may still be scaling issues on the security gateways/firewalls
at the other end of the tunnel..

It's not clear what doing a secure tunnel from the NAS to the firewall
buys me as an end user, as I can't trust the phone network to be
secure.

					- Bill

Follow-Ups: References: