Re: Derived versus Explicit IV

> I don't know of any of my customers asking for this.

do you have a product to which this issue is relevant?

>	... This is all beside the fact the co-chair stated a very
> 	strong opinion to obsolete it.

it is my understanding that these issues are decided with rough consensus
which i doubt chairman's opinions necessarily reflect. if i am mistaken
someone should say so.

oz
---
Always ... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better. And
twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad. And too much is never enough
except when it's just about right. -- The Tick.