Munich preparations

The Munich IETF meeting is fast approaching, and so I have two things to
ask of the working group.

1) Bob and I are preparing the agenda for the Munich IPSEC aggenda.  If
you have specific presentations that you would like to make at that
meeting, please let us know ASAP.  (Sara Bitan and Rodney Thayer, we
have your previosly submitted requests already.)

2) Document editors, the deadline for getting internet-drafts submitted
before the Munich meeting is this Wednesday (July 30 at 1700 EDT).  If
you have any pending changes, please get them to the IETF Secretariat
before then, so that we can all be discussing the most recent versions
of your documents.  Even if the changes are relatively minor, go ahead
and submit a new I-D --- I-D's are cheap!

If you can't get the changes done before the deadline, unless the draft
is in a really horrible state, it's probably better to publish what you
have so far, and send a quick note to the working group listing what
changes are pending, but not yet in the I-D.  In any case, sending a
note to the list describing the changes that have been made since the
last draft is greatly appreciated.  (Thanks to all of the document
editors who have been doing essentially this already!)

Many thanks for all of the hard work that you all have put into IPSEC.
See you in Munich!

						- Ted