Date:     Wed, 30 Jul 97 13:44:00 EDT
From: Karen Seo <kseo@BBN.COM>
To: tytso@MIT.EDU, rgm3@chrysler.com
Cc: skent@BBN.COM, kseo@BBN.COM
Subject:  multiple AH/ESP drafts

Hello Bob, Ted,

Sorry to bother you with this, but just in case...  When the IETF
secreriat installed the latest versions of the AH and ESP drafts, they
didn't remove the March drafts.  So there are multiple version in the
Internet Directory:

	AH	03/28/1997	draft-ietf-ipsec-new-auth-00.txt
		07/22/1997	draft-ietf-ipsec-auth-header-01.txt

	ESP	03/28/1997	draft-ietf-ipsec-new-esp-00.txt
		07/22/1997	draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-v2-00.txt

Would you like for me to send a message to the mailing list warning
people to pick up the July versions?  And/or tell the secretariat that
the July drafts superceded the March ones and asking them to remove the
March ones?  (Or is this something the WG chairs do?)

Thanks,
Karen

------- End Forwarded Message