Re: ISAKMP performance numbers

  What we can officially state (which is what I stated last month) is
that a Diffie-Hellman exchange with a reasonable modulus which is
authenticated with, say, RSA signatures (that's sign, verify CA sig on
cert, verify peer's sig-- or one sign, 2 verifies) with reasonably
secure exponents IS NOT FREE! This has _nothing_ to do with ISAKMP.

  In the past you stated that your SAs would live for a year. Also that
you weren't concerned about confidentiality, only "securing" the NAS to
LNS link (I presume this means authentication). So, my question to you
is: why do you want an ephemeral key? Why do you want to do ISAKMP?
Why not just statically configure your NAS-to-LNS SAs and be done with it?

  Dan.