Re: new/pending/delayed work items

  I think we need to revisit the router discovery problem. There had
been discussion of adding a KX record to (secure) DNS to identity
the router(s) one needs to establish SAs with in order to reach a
particular destination.
  Also multicast KMP is an issue that needs solving.

  Dan.

> As you all know by now, we're trying to wrap up the basic work of
> the ipsec group.  I'm trying to put together a list of other related
> issues -- things we've delayed, new ideas, etc.  I'm interested in
> any suggestions.

Follow-Ups: References: