Re: new/pending/delayed work items

	     Ran> more narrow and focused charter than IPsec currently has.  I
	     Ran> suspect progress might be optimised by setting up a few
	     Ran> narrowly focused follow-on WGs to IPsec rather than
	     Ran> continuing IPsec as is and adding new work items.

	   I absolutely agree. I think of Steve's time on Friday to be for the
	 purpose of making a list of things that are outstanding. From that
	 list, BOFs can be held in Washington to hammer out a sufficiently
	 clear charter.

Yup.  Let's first figure out what it is we need to do.  Then we can figure
out the right organizational structure.

To be sure, my own bias is that the current ipsec group should focus
on the basic issues necessary to get ipsec deployed *now*.  I think that
the advanced issues should be the subject of one -- or more -- new groups.
(This is why I've been using the name 'ipsecond'.)