IPsec product progress

If anyone will be in Detroit next week tues-thurs and can make it to
AutoTech, we will be having a live demonstration of IPsec products
interoperating.

Things are touch and go.  We have had routing and hardware problems that
have significantly delayed us.  We do have 5 vendors here and on monday I
will know exactly what to whom we will be demonstrating real automotive
applications secured with IPsec.

All of the products are configured for the current ESP DES-CBC explicit and
AH HMAC-MD5.  Oakley is handling session establishment.  We did not get the
hardware for the CA in time to set up certificates, so we are using
pre-shared keys.

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212