Ottawa IPsec Interoperablity Meeting - Sept 22nd

First, for any vendor/person that has informed me of intending to
participate in the 'meeting', please subscribe to the anx-sec list.  I will
be announcing aspects of the testing there, so as not to add meeting and
testing administratia to this list.  Subscribe by sending a message to:

majordomo@dot.netrex.net

in the body of the message have:

subscribe anx-sec

This is a closed list, and I have to approve the subscription.  If your
email address does not clearly identify you and your company, send me a
separate message to avoid delays.

Timestep has reserved rooms, but only until Sept 1st!  So get your
reservations in to:

Quality Hotel:
290 Rideau St.
Ottawa, Ontario