Re: order/nesting of IPsec headers (transport mode)

Hi,

kseo: NOTE: In theory, it's also possible for a single host to apply
kseo: more than the 2 tunnel headers:
kseo:
kseo: [IP2][AH or ESP][AH or ESP][...][AH or ESP][IP1][upper]
kseo:
kseo: or to apply more than the 2 transport headers:
kseo:
kseo: [IP1][AH or ESP][AH or ESP][...][AH or ESP][upper].

It is good implement that all combination of SA is able to supported,
and configured freely, may be.  I'm implementing security protocol
into the kernel of BSD/OS2.1.  After all, I have supported varius
combination of SA except following pattern,

  [IP][ESP][AH][upper]

This pattern is not significant.
Instead, following should be employed, I think.

  [IP][ESP][upper]

Thank you for your comments.

P.S. I want to have a good command of English ... ;-(
 Shoichi Sakane                  TEL   : +81-0423-33-6209
 E-Mail: sakane@cct.dcl.co.jp    FAX   : +81-0423-52-6102
 Information & Communication Technology Center
 Yokogawa Digital Computer Corporation, Tokyo, JAPAN