Vendors who are implementing IPSEC, step forward....

Hi there,

	I'm starting to get reporters who are pestering me for
interviews; one of the questions which they are asking is "which
companies are implementing IPSEC"?  In the spirit of fairness, I'd
appreciate if people from those vendors who are willing to have their
names on the list of "companies who are planning to implement IPSEC",
send me e-mail.

	I could make some inferences based on who's active on the ipsec
mailing list, which is after all public, but it seems fairer to ask
people to self-nominate themselves for this list, so that I don't miss
anyone or appear to be playing favorites with respect to
marketing/pushing certain companies or their products more than others.

	Of course, if you'd rather not be listed, that's fine too!

						- Ted