Re: Vendors who are implementing IPSEC, step forward....

>Hi there,
>
>       I'm starting to get reporters who are pestering me for
>interviews; one of the questions which they are asking is "which
>companies are implementing IPSEC"?  In the spirit of fairness, I'd
>appreciate if people from those vendors who are willing to have their
>names on the list of "companies who are planning to implement IPSEC",
>send me e-mail.
>
>       I could make some inferences based on who's active on the ipsec
>mailing list, which is after all public, but it seems fairer to ask
>people to self-nominate themselves for this list, so that I don't miss
>anyone or appear to be playing favorites with respect to
>marketing/pushing certain companies or their products more than others.

I appreciate your request. We are not very active because as yet we are
a little behind. Frontier is a Microsoft Windows TCP/IP company. We have
been doing stacks, and tcp/ip applications for 15 years (SuperTCP, SuperNFS,
SuperX, SuperTCP Suite). Most of what we develop lately is OEM oriented,
so we are not all that visible. We started developing IPsec rather late, and
have manual key management ready (but why make any anouncements
about that), and expect to have ISAKMP ready on Win95, NT 3.51, and NT 4.0.

I am more than willing to receive some press, but as I point out because we
are alittle behind, we have not yet appeared in the interoperability tables.
I have more information (marketing, spec sheets), but don't believe that you
want to be bombarded with that.

Thanks for your willingness to pass the information along.

>       Of course, if you'd rather not be listed, that's fine too!
>
>                                               - Ted

John F. Moehrke                    <John@FrontierTech.COM>
Director of Engineering
Frontier Technologies Corp