Re: IPsec and Oakley test items

  Greg,

  Yes, the M-ID is only for the informational exchange. If the notify is
a result of a failed Quick Mode the M-ID of the informational exchange
will not be that of the failed Quick Mode; they are different. And once
the message has been sent the unique M-ID (only for the Info exchange) is
thrown away.

  Dan.

Greg Carter responding to me: