Re: Vendors who are implementing IPSEC, step forward....

Ted,

>	I'm starting to get reporters who are pestering me for
>interviews; one of the questions which they are asking is "which
>companies are implementing IPSEC"?  In the spirit of fairness, I'd
>appreciate if people from those vendors who are willing to have their
>names on the list of "companies who are planning to implement IPSEC",
>send me e-mail.

Secure Computing has two firewall products that use IPSEC: Sidewinder and
the Border Firewall Server. We also arranged with FTP Software to produce a
PC based IPSEC "client" that could connect to our firewalls. I don't know
what the client's status is today, though.

Also, I spend a third of my recently published book, "Internet
Cryptography," describing IPSEC and its use for non-cryppies.

Rick.
smith@securecomputing.com           Secure Computing Corporation
"Internet Cryptography" now in bookstores http://www.visi.com/crypto/