Slicing and dicing

I believe that during the most recent round of draft writing we discovered
that several people were discussing and/or documenting DES Weak keys.  I
suspect we failed to resolve that.  I think the simples resolution I heard
was to suggest that in the future all documents point at Schneier's book
for the weak and semi-weak key list.