Re: Slicing and dicing

I'm willing to change my DES draft to remove the weak key checking
altogether. I could probably add text similar to what Ted provided
into the security considerations section, so later readers will know
that we thought about this.

I was already planning for an editorial update to happen sometime
soon (I have a couple of other wordsmithing changes in the pipe).

- C