Re: More inadequacies in draft-ietf-ipsec-ipsec-doi-03.txt...

  We? Is that the royal, the medical, or the law enforcement "we"?

  If you have any constructive suggestions then out with them. Point
out the self-contradictions, or how you view it as inadequate, suggest
replacement text and then "we" can get these drafts out.

  I'm all in favor of pouring the concrete. Sooner the better.

  Dan.