Re: Slicing and dicing

Cheryl Madson writes:
> I also didn't catch *what* would be the definitive reference
> for listing weak/semi-weak/possibly-weak keys, since some folks
> claim that Schneier is in error.

Summarizing the statements made to this list (I'll not comment on
whether or not that might be authoritative), Schneier is correct in
every entry except the one with an "F0" byte, which simply has the
wrong parity.
--
Karl Fox, servant of God, employee of Ascend Communications
655 Metro Place South, Suite 370, Dublin, Ohio  43017   +1 614 760 4041