Can the drafts which missed the Munich cutoff get reposted?

It's almost been a month since the Munich meeting, and the drafts
still aren't in the I-D directory. [I've heard that if a draft misses
the cutoff, that it needs to be resubmitted to Cynthia after the
meeting.]

Trying to reconstruct the list in my head the list of drafts I think
are missing:
   doi-03
   arch-01 ?
   Bob and Naganand's VPN draft

I thought there were more, but I can't recall the others (I think
Rodney may have a longer list?).

I can't tell other people to look at drafts that aren't posted
anywhere...

Thx - C