Re: change in isakmp/oakley

At 05:39 PM 9/25/97 +0300, Hugo Krawczyk wrote:

>Now, since the isakmp/oakley draft is going to change
>anyway, this one is well worth doing. As I said, this change
>does not require or influence changes in other parts of the
>spec.

Yes, there will be a new isakmp/oakley draft.  It will be editorial, and
roll in agreed upon items (like some stuff from Oakley, and your
enc-encrypt mode).  None of these impact the protocol.

Changes that impact the protocol need significant justification.  Such
changes may occur.  There are still two more points for changes:  IPsecond
and proposed->draft standard.

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212