Re: change in isakmp/oakley

  It hasn't been addressed yet. Ben Rogers brought up the exact point.
If no body can come up with a legitimate reference then are there any
complaints about me removing it? I have no qualms with Schneier (as some
of you do) but he doesn't address padding. Any other ones out there?

  I could cook something up but I don't think ISAKMP/Oakley should be
defining prf's. I'd rather refer to a (non Internet-Draft) document.

  Dan.