RE: Internet Drafts -- AH and ESP specs

Stephen,

I'm just wondering if we should be adding anything to the protocol this
late, and perhaps this should go in IPSecond?

I also don't see why we would wish to send a whole ISAKMP Notify message
just to state that we are using replay.  Why not just place an attribute
in the transform that states "Yes, I'm using replay".  This attribute
would merely be informational.  We once had this "Replay attribute", but
it was used for negotiation.

But again, I'm against adding anything to the protocol at this late
stage.