isakmp-oakley cookie notation

I'd like to suggest that an explanation of the notation CKY-I, CKY-R
be added to the isakmp-oakley draft. Currently these only seem to
appear in the document in the equations for some value computations,
but not in any accompanying text. The text from the Oakley draft is:

   Cookie-I and Cookie-R (or CKY-I and CKY-R) are 64-bit pseudo-random
   numbers.  The generation method must ensure with high probability
   that the numbers used for each IP remote address are unique over some
   time period, such as one hour.

-Lewis