Re: Expiry based on traffic (kilobytes)

Angelos,

There is a further complication in IPSEC SA's established by ISAKMP: the
SA's are unidirectional but ISAKMP only negotiates one bi-directional set
of values.  We can presume I suppose this means the same lifetime byte
limit goes on both unidirectional SA's, but it seems to me it should be
made explicit in ISAKMP, or rather in the IP DOI.

John B.

At 04:35 PM 10/4/97 EDT, Angelos D. Keromytis <angelos@dsl.cis.upenn.edu>