Re: IPsec Architecture -- proposed changes

	 2) With respect to work in progress for multicast key
	 distribution, I will note that GKMP has been present in
	 RFC form for several months now.  I will also note that
	 relevant work by A. Ballardie ("Scalable Multicast Key
	 Distribution") has been present in RFC form for over a year.
	 I would suggest citing both the GKMP work and also the
	 Ballardie work.

The GKMP RFCs are experimental, I believe.  And it isn't clear to me
that they're the right architecture.