Re: more...changes to ISAKMP/Oakley

I just sent a note saying Dan's text is OK with me.
But on 2nd thought, I would like to suggest 2 clarifications:

  1. DOI defines the syntax and semantics of identities.
     So when using DOI 0, should we also use the ID's defined
     in the internet DOI ?

  2. Right now the ISAKMP/OAKLEY draft clearly defines how
     phase II uses phase I's results. If we want to decouple
     phase I from phase II, we probably should state clearly
     the results of phase I and their usages in a manner
     indepedent of the phase II protocol.

Pau-Chen