correction on Proxy IPsec

The other night while typing without enough coffee I made
a confusing typo.  The corrected text is something like this:

	The capability of supporting Proxy IPsec and having
	Proxy-IDs (or Client-IDs) in a KM protocol is NOT
	unique to ISAKMP/Oakley.  It is a feature in a number
	of extant manually-keyed IPsec implementations.  It
	also is a feature in other non-IETF KM protocols in the
	past.  So I believe that the Proxy-ID attribute should
	be retained as an (optional-to-use) part of the IPsec
	Security Association defined in the Architecture document.
	Without retaining that, we lose an important operational
	capability in the IPsec standard.

Apologies for my earlier mistyping.

Ran
rja@inet.org