Re: fyi

GAA01509
Sender: owner-ipsec@portal.ex.tis.com

We will be happy to give all update about our IPsec progress
in our FortE+ product line family:
 FortE+ Client and Terminal
 FortE+ Branch and Server
 FortE+ Enterprise

Thanks Jim.
We will pay more attention to IPsec society.

--Sasha
Alexander (Sasha) V. Galitsky, PhD    phone +7  095 531 4633
President & CEO                                   fax +7  095 531 2403
ELVIS  Plus
Centralny Prospect 11                              email sasha@elvis.ru
Moscow-Zelenograd, 103460                http://www.elvis-plus.com
Russian Federation