Re: AH/ESP Last Call Results

   Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:02:56 -0800
   From: Daniel Harkins <dharkins@cisco.com>

   Anti-replay protection is "the right thing". We should assume the other guy
   is always doing the right thing.....

   I hum loudly for C (and in C too :-).

Dan,

You make a number of good points.  However, given that this is after the
last call period, if we're going to change the text, I would think that
we need to get a lot of hums from others very quickly, and no strenuous
objections.  If not, we should probably leave things the way they are.

At some point, we need to shoot the engineers and just ship the
product....

						- Ted