draft-ietf-ipsec-arch-sec-02.txt and last call

I really hate last minute things, but I need to point out to all of you
that we only have until the 21st 5pm to get anymore drafts in.  This does
not give Karen and Steve much time, or all of us for that matter.

So PLEASE read the draft tonight!  Look at it carefully and get your
comments off to Karen.  We will see what we can do to incorporate any
REASONABLE corrections.

If there are any burning issues, email me directly.  Ted has to dash out of
the country for a few days, so I am holding the bag for the rest of the
week, so to speak.

It would be real significant if we can go to DC with all of these documents
having completed last call and ready to submit as RFCs.  Then we can start
collecting the next round of work items; sigh.

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212

Follow-Ups: References: