finding docs

     Where can I find the latest Internet draft for SKIP?  I did not find
     it on ds.internic.net under IDs.  I assume it is an ID.

     Also, the ISAKMP ID references "[IPDOI]".  I found the URL to
     draft-ietf-ipsec-ipsec-doi-05.txt on the ds.internic.net but I was
     unable to access the document.  "File not found on this server."

     If there is a place that describes where drafts and other docs can be
     found and where and how references like [IPDOI] should be followed,
     that would be good information, too.

     Thanks in advance.

     Brian