Re: draft-ietf-ipsec-arch-sec-02.txt and last call

Indermohan,

  THe document does not say which part of your implementation would do
the discarding, just that it happens.  I think you're reading the document
too literally.

  On a more pragmatic note, if you don't include the discard feature in your
implementation, I believe that you will sell significantly less product
and have correspondingly less revenue/profit...  A more profitable
approach is to have a discard function, but add a system administrator
knob for that function.  If the default knob setting is discard,
then you're compliant.

Ran

Follow-Ups: References: