Pencils up

Ted and I agreed on the following before he left for Germany, and that I
would send this note around this time.....

At least as far IETF DC is concerned we are done with ID changes.

Ted did resolve the replay question, and Karen still has to publish a
version of ESP/AH that aligns with this.  Other that than we are done for now.

If there are no major issues voiced to me before 5pm friday (hmm, I am
actually off line at 2:30, will check sat night), the last call on all of
the main documents are done and they are going to the IESG.  Thank you
everyone.

This is just  the next step in the standards process.  Over the next 6
months we will collect a number of things, like additional ISAKMP payloads
or clear ways to state things like DISCARD that we can add as we go  from
Proposed to Draft standard.

ONWARD!

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation