new DES cipher draft

I just submitted draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-des-explicit-iv-01.txt.

Change summary:

1. There were several places with "get more info" or "TBD". Filled
in the details (weak key check failure causes IPSEC to request a
new SA, padding will be as specified in ESP document) or removed them.
[There are no recommended key lifetimes, for example.]

2. There was a reference to a document which may or may not be
published as an RFC; I did not get information from the author
as to its state, so I removed it as a reference.

- C