Re: IPSEC Security Policy Management

At 09:50 AM 11/26/97 -0600, Boyter, Brian A. wrote:

>> One idea I am playing with is to right the security policy in PolicyMaker
>Ø	and put it in a certificate from the policy server....
>
>Interesting idea...   Is this the AT&T PolicyMaker???

The URL for it is:  ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/mab/policymaker.ps

I've been told by Bellovin that Matt has gotten the AT&T lawyers working
with him on this one and the technology is now usable.  I do not see the
actual statement there on Matt's distribution list, just his old statement
that it is in the works.

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212