IPSEC document reading party!

Hi,

	Bob and I are very concerned that few people are actually
reading all of the IPSEC drafts, and so there may be internal
inconsistency and other problems across the various drafts, that perhaps
won't be discovered until after they are published as RFC's.  That, as
they say, would be Bad.

	In order to try to avoid this, we are planning an IPSEC document
reading party, to be held Monday evening at the IETF meeting.  The
logistical details are still be being finalized, but it will probably
start at either 6:00 or 7:30.  (If it starts at 6:00, food will be
provided.)

	We are looking for a people who are willing to put in a couple
of hours of real work, by reading over the documents, with a particular
attention towards finding consistency problems and other problems with
the drafts.  Please come only if you are prepared to work!  Also, please
bring your own copies of the documents to read.

	In the interests of getting work done, we're not looking for
quality, not quantity, in terms of the number of people we have
participating.  Document editors are especially asked to come so that
they will be available for questions should they arise from the readers.

	If you are interested in particpating, please RSVP to Bob and I.
Information about the location, etc. will be announced later (probably
at the IETF meeting itself; check the announcements board.)

	If you have any questions, please let either Bob or I know.

						- Ted