Re: Results of the IPSEC document reading party

At 06:39 PM 12/23/97 -0500, Ben Rogers wrote:

>Sorry to jump into this particular conversation a bit belatedly, but I
>was waiting on a response from Bob to an issue I had wanted resolved
>before bringing this to the group.  But, he's evidently too busy to
>respond, so here we go:

No, just on vacation and my wife had very strong opinions on what we would
be spending our time on.  I am back in now and trying to make sense of the
discussion.

Just wanted to let people know that I did in fact fall off the discussion
for a number of days and now have lots of mail to go through....

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212