Job Change

Effective January 16, 1998 I am resigning from my position at Chrysler
Corporation.  I am taking a position as a Senior Technical Director in the
Research, Outreach, and Strategy Group at International Computer Security
Association (ICSA, formerly known as NCSA).  I am looking forward to
leading the world-wide effort to develop certification standards for
Virtual Private Networking (VPN) starting with IPsec and Certificate
Authority (CA) technologies, and to assist the ICSA lab in certifying
vendor products to
these standards.  Thus I will be working even closer to the vendors on this
list than I have in the past.

ICSA will announce this move monday at the RSA conference, and then I
expect to spend much of my time there setting up vendor relationships
(beyond those I already have).

ICSA wants me to continue in my roles at the IETF.  They see the value to
the knowledge I gain and the contributions I make.

This address is my 'security' address until I get Email set up at ICSA.

My personal address is rgm@htt-consult.com
My new work address is rgm@icsa.net