need some food?

Hi, all.

Being as many of others who has this list as the
only 'newspaper' about what is going on with the network
layer security I feel that there are no much news here
(should I consider that as the good news? ;-).

>From the very beginning I'm waiting for the round
where IPsec WG will define the abstractions on
how to manage all these secured bits on the desktop,
on Enterprise, on Internet?

For me, it sounds that to deliver such words as
transparence, interoperability, flexibility, etc.
the IPsec has to have very improved yet secured
management model.

I did some paper, which is too common and somewhere
ambiguous, so I won't put these 9 pages directly on
your screen.
If you feel frozen with current state of network
security development and want spend time to read,
then look at: http://www.telekom.ru/users/alx/IPsecTopView.htm

Anyway, I will be happy if some paragraphs from
there will bring a food to discuss the new things here.
I will not resist to just throw the rest of my paper then ;-)

regards,
---
Alexei