Re: implicit padding for authentication

Harold,

	Yes, we could do that, as another way of saying that we don't do
padding if the integrity algorithm has its own padding scheme.  However,
I'd rather not use that semantic trick, as it may confuse folks who know
that these hash algorithm do have a block size requirement.  I'd rather be
more strainghforward about this and just reword the text, either to say
that the algorithm must specify the padding sceheme, or that we have a
default that can be overidden by the algorithm.

Steve