Question

 HI All

    I have a question regarding selecting and using an SA or SA Bundle
during the processing of Inbound IPSEC traffic.

In draft-ietf-ipsec-arch-sec-02.txt by Randall Atkinson, November 1997
on page 30, it says that

  " 2. Use the SA found to do the IPsec processing, e.g., authenticate and
decrypt. This step includes matching the packet's ( Inner Header if
tunneled ) selectors to the selectors in the SA. "

  My Question is

     If the received packet has been encrypted with AH as well as ESP
protocols, then the data following the ESP header will be encrypted, so how
can we able to get the Inner IP header's selectors  for comparing them with
the SA's selectors  ?

                                          Thanks in Advance
							Rohit

Rohit Aradhya