some more issues on IPSEC

We were talking to a customer who indicated there may be a draft on
dynamic ip address registration for IPSEC remote client applications.

Essentially, we are faced with implementing our own proprietary protocol
like PPTP does.

Does anyone have more information about any RFC's or drafts on this ?

Jeffrey Goodwin
President/CEO
Ashley Laurent, Inc.			www.osgroup.com

**  Ashley Laurent,Inc. **  Software Development  **     Consulting          **
* 707 West Avenue, Suite 201        *     voice: 512-322-0676                 *
* Austin, Texas 78701               *     fax  : 512-322-0680                 *
*                      web: http://www.osgroup.com                            *
* Microsoft Solution Provider       *  	  Complete Systems Design/Development *
* Novell Professional Developer     *	  Systems Software/Device Drivers     *