Re: some more issues on IPSEC

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Engineering wrote:

> We were talking to a customer who indicated there may be a draft on
> dynamic ip address registration for IPSEC remote client applications.
>
> Essentially, we are faced with implementing our own proprietary protocol
> like PPTP does.
>
> Does anyone have more information about any RFC's or drafts on this ?

If I understand what you are talking about it should be the draft that we
recently submitted to the IETF:
ftp://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-nat-bypass-00.txt

Let me know what you think...

> Jeffrey Goodwin
> President/CEO
> Ashley Laurent, Inc.			www.osgroup.com
>
> **  Ashley Laurent,Inc. **  Software Development  **     Consulting          **
> *                                   *                                         *
> * 707 West Avenue, Suite 201        *     voice: 512-322-0676                 *
> * Austin, Texas 78701               *     fax  : 512-322-0680                 *
> *                      web: http://www.osgroup.com                            *
> * Microsoft Solution Provider       *  	  Complete Systems Design/Development *
> * Novell Professional Developer     *	  Systems Software/Device Drivers     *

Best regards
George
Internet Transport Research |
BTLABS                      |
Notice: This contribution is the personal view of the author and does not
necessarily reflect the technical nor commercial direction of British
Telecommunications plc.